Ursuline History in Australia
- Gooud, M. D. (1982). The Bridge Still Rumbles, The Macedon Story, St Ursula's College, Mount Macedon, Victoria, February 1950-January 1955. Ursulines of the Roman Union. Ashbury.
- Griffin, A. and McDermott, A. (1982). A Seed is Sown, Memoirs of Ursuline Convent Duporth Oxley, Q. Ursulines of the Roman Union. Ashbury.
- Howard, J. (1981). Youth Shows but Half, A History of the Ursuline Community in Lyneham 1958-1980. Ursulines of the Roman Union. Canberra.
- Hussey, M. (1983). In Simplicity of Heart, Guyra: The Ursuline Years 1919-1969. Ursulines of the Roman Union. Ashbury.
- Kneipp, P. (1982). This Land of Promise: The Ursuline Order in Australia 1882-1982. University of New England. Armidale.
- Kneipp, M. (2007). Here at the End of the World: Ursuline Pioneers in Australia. Australian Province of the Ursulines of the Roman Union. Croydon Park.
- Newberry, D. (1981). Welcome the Future, 1930-1980, History of the Ursulines in Ashbury. Ursulines of the Roman Union. Ashbury.
- O'Dwyer, M. R. (1983). St Angela's by the Sea: 1917-1951: History of the Ursulines in Tweed Heads. Ursulines of the Roman Union. Ashbury, NSW.
- Ord, M. J. (1981). A Bridge and a Resting Place, The Ursulines at Dutton Park 1919-1980. Ursulines of the Roman Union. Toowoomba,
- Sheehan, U. (1982). Green Pastures, History of the Ursulines In Kingsgrove 1949-1981. Ursulines of the Roman Union. Sydney.
- Sullivan, M. (1980). From Garda to Garden City 1930-1980, Fifty Years of Ursuline Presence in Toowoomba. Ursulines of the Roman Union. Toowoomba.
Books on Angela
- Howard, J. (1989) Angela, A woman faced with two alternatives, she saw and chose the third. Commemorating the 450th Anniversary of the death of Angela Merici, 27th January, 1540. Australian Province of Ursulines. Lyneham, ACT
- Mazzonis, Q. (2007). Spirituality, Gender, and the Self in Renaissance Italy: Angela Merici and the Company of St. Ursula (1474–1540). CUA Press. Chicago
- Mariani, Luciana, OSU; Tarolli, Elisa; Seynaeve, Marie, OSU. (1986) Angela Merici: Contribution towards a Biography. Editrice Ancora: Milano
- Kavanagh, A; Pallisier, L (2014) Will Catholic Schools be Catholic in 2030?. National Library of Australia Cataloguing - in - Publication entry
- King, Rita osu (1985) Probable Usefulness, No publishing details
- Littleton, V (2007) Eternal Music, Darling Heights, Qld. Community Books, 2007
- Littleton, V (2011) Sacred Dance, An Evolving Christian Perspective. Darling Heights, Qld. Community Books, 2011
- Weaver, Mary Jo "The Most Adventurous of Nuns" Review for Religious, July - August 1993, pages 486 - 502
- Castillon, Lois OSU (USA); Gondosasmito, Moekti OSU (General Councillor Indonesia/Italy); Monnier, Brigitte OSU (France); Pallisier, Leone OSU (Australia); and Waters, Ms Julia (England); (2016) Ursuline Education in the Spirit of St Angela Merici. Ursulines of the Roman Union, June 2016
Angela; A woman faced with two aternatives, she saw and chose the third.
by Janice Howard osu
Sacred Dance; An Evolving Christian Perspective
by Veronica Littleton osu