USE OF INFORMATION
The Australian Ursulines both value and recognise the rights of our users to keep personal information private.
We will collect and maintain in our data base certain personally identifiable information from you only when you provide it to us on a voluntary basis, for example, when you contact us by email, complete a form or participate in a survey.
Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
When you look at The Australian Ursulines website please be aware that our Internet Service Provider (ISP) makes a record of your visit and logs information about it. This is the usual practice for an ISP. This information may include, but is not limited to
- Your server address
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site you have visited
- The type of browser you are using